Thursday, November 20, 2008

HELIXE!


Before my current position at MIT, I spent roughly 7 years working at an internal THQ development studio called Helixe. THQ recently closed Helixe's doors, shutting down the studio and leaving behind many fantastically talented folks. In the 8 or so years that Helixe was in existence they impressively produced nearly 20 titles for Nintendo GBA and DS, and I was lucky enough to contribute to the art(often also design) of the majority of them. We worked with the likes of Nickelodeon, Lucas, PIXAR, Warner Bros, Disney and developed all family friendly games that combined sold millions of copies. So I thought I'd travel down memory lane and post some work and other materials from those days.
The logo above was designed by Mike Krentz . . . the guy is beyond talented!

No comments:

Post a Comment